When towing another vehicle:
• The tow - rope must be securely fastened on both vehicles.
• The tow - rope must not be longer than 3.5 meters.
• The vehicle being towed must be under the control of a person with a valid driver's License.
• This may not be the case if a solid bar is being used to tow the vehicle or if the front wheels are lifted off the road (using a tow truck).
• The maximum speed allowed for towing a vehicle is 30 km/h. This is not the case if a tow truck is being used or if a solid bar is being used.
• Passengers are not allowed in a vehicle being towed.