RESTRICTION ON COMBINATION OF MOTOR VEHICLES
A combination of motor vehicles is restricted to a drawing vehicle, and—
• a maximum of two trailers;
• one other motor vehicle which is not a trailer;
In an emergency it is permitted to draw or tow one other motor vehicle, which is not a trailer, and a trailer.
CROSSING / ENTERING PUBLIC ROAD
The driver/rider of a vehicle shall not cross a public road unless the road is clear of moving traffic for a sufficient distance to allow him or her to cross the road without obstructing or endangering any traffic.
The driver/rider of a vehicle shall not enter a public road unless he or she can do so with safety to himself or herself and other traffic.
The driver/rider of a vehicle on a public road shall stop such vehicle—
• in compliance with any direction conveyed by a road traffic sign or given by a traffic officer in uniform; or
• at the request or on the signal of a person leading or driving any bovine animal, horse, donkey, mule, sheep, goat, pig or ostrich on the road.
• when animals are seen crossing a road and driver/rider may only move when all the animals have crossed and the road is safe to continue driving.