• Keep in the lane in which you are driving.
• Do not continually cross from one lane to another.
• Change lanes only when it is safe to do so.
• Always indicate your intention to change lanes before moving over to another lane.
• A dual road is one that has been divided into more than one lane by means of a barrier, an open space or a separating strip.
• Always drive in the left-hand lane.
• Do not cross the separating strip or open space.
THE FOLLOWING DISTANCE
• One must keep at a safe distance behind the vehicle in front of you.
• This distance should be enough to be able to bring your car to a complete stop should the vehicle in front of you make an emergency stop.
• A safe distance will depend on the speed at which you are travelling
• At all times travel at least with a 2 seconds time delay behind the vehicle ahead of you or keep a distance of three cars behind the vehicle in front of you.